LABACE is a fair of products for business aviation. Among the companies exhibiting are the largest manufacturers of aircraft and related products, accompanied by those who supply services for companies and/or aircraft. Since it is strictly a business fair, some rules are set to maintain the fair's focus and objectives.
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- Your credential is valid for the three days of the event, but does not include paid courses or seminars.
- Access by minors under age 14 to the event is terminally prohibited. Minors between the ages of 14 and 18 may only enter accompanied
by a person responsible who signs a disclaimer.
- For safety reasons, it is absolutely prohibited to enter the fair wearing shorts, bermudas, sandals or flip-flops during the entire period of setup, realization and breakdown of the event.
- Groups have no differential treatment, being the individual entrance.
- Aviation Students pay half price for admittance - R$ 175.00. (Must show a 2014 document which specifies the course in which currently enrolled, directly on accreditation of the event.
- Employees of exhibiting companies will pay admittance at the reduced rate of R$50.00. Please, present your employee identification badge or business card, with ID document, which shows your connection with the exhibiting firm, directly on accreditation of the event.
- Pilots and mechanics of civil aviation are exempt from paying the ticket but they must show their valid certificate with the presentation of a document issued by the ANAC directly in the accreditation of the event.
- Public workers identified by the Air Force Command, the Command of the Brazilian Army, the Navy of the Brazil, by the Military Police of São Paulo and INFRAERO workers are exempt from paying the ticket, but must carry a credential event to joining Labace. Please submit an identity document or functional badge with photo directly in the accreditation of the event.